EKEBERG SCULPTURE PARK
- Ekeberg Sculpture park is open everyday all year around, with free admition.
- Dogs is of course allowed. Please keep pets on a leash at all times.
- The paths and trails are customized for trams and wheel chairs.
- Most of the paths are lit by the evening and night.
- Public toilets available, see map for location.
The combination of Ekeberg's long history, the beautiful nature, magnificent views and the huge art collection offers visitors a triple experience. The park is large, with woods, established paths, veiws of the city and the fjords and international acclamied art. In 2021 the art collection has a total of 43 sculptures and installations. The newest edition came in April 2021: We Come in Peace (2021) by HUMA BHABHA
The art collection consists of classical sculptures from the 19th and early 20th century and sculptures and installations by contemporary artists. Ekeberg Sculpture Park since its opening in 2013 has become an important contribution to Oslo and Norway’s public art scene. The park has received wide recognition both domestically and abroad and attracts a large international professional audience. Shortly after opening the Wall Street Journal featured Ekebergparken as one of the world’s five best sculpture parks.
Ekeberg Sculpture Park is a result of a close cooperation between Oslo Municipality and C. Ludens Ringnes Foundation. Oslo Municipality owns the grounds, while the private Foundation manages the park.